Anxiety is very common these days. In a basic language Anxiety is defined as, “an intense of persistent worry I am here about daily basis situation.” The rapid breathing along with heart rate, feeling tired and sweaty are few of the evidence of anxiety. Anxiety is an only indicators of underlying diseases feelings are bit excessive, interfering in your day to day situations.
now the question comes up can we treat anxiety by using homeopathy remedies? Yes, we can cure anxiety by using this natural way of medicine. Homoeopathy helps you in naturally relieving your anxiety. It is efficient enough treat your panic attacks along with mild anxiety. Let us give a look upon symptoms of Anxiety first.
SYMPTOMS OF ANXIETY
- Restlessness, and a feeling of being “on-edge”
- Uncontrollable feelings of worry
- Sleep difficulties, such as problems in falling or staying asleep
- Concentration Difficulties
- Increased Irritability
HOMEOPATHY TREATMENT OR REMEDIES FOR ANXIETY
The British Homeopathic Association, which uses this approach, highlights the following remedies for anxiety:
- Arsenicum album: This herbal remedy may help with chronic anxiety, depression, and gastrointestinal symptoms.
- Ignatia: This may help depression or anxiety following a sudden trauma or shock.
- Natrum muriaticum: This may help chronic stress and mild depression.
- Sepia: Sepia may help people who feel drained and unloved, and it may be particularly useful with postpartum mental health issues.
The National Center for Homeopathy also recommend these additional treatments for anxiety:
- Aconite: Some people believe this can help treat acute anxiety attacks.
- Argentum nitricum: Practitioners may suggest this for individuals who have anxiety about small spaces, heights, bridges, and personal health.
- Lycopodium: This may help those who have anxiety due to responsibilities, which may become a fear of failure.
- Silica: Some people think silica can help those who have a lack of self-confidence and fear of public speaking.
- Stramonium: Advocates believe this may help people whose anxiety is causing night terrors.