Monsoon Is Here! Few Tips To Enjoy Healthily This Monsoon.
After scorching summer sun, it is an extreme pleasure to witness and feel Rains. From drenching body in sweats to bubbling around in rains, monsoon catch each and everyone’s attention. Blossoming flowers along with greenery is what monsoon bring in to this world.
Everything have their on Perks and Cons. Monsoon also have few Cons. Sudden change of weather help and environment to be more humane and patchy. Monsoon brings several diseases due to contamination of food in water with bacteria and viruses. Breeding of bacteria, viruses and insects give rise to most common diseasescommon diseases. Cold, Cough, fever, dysentery, diarrhoea, typhoid, Malaria, dengue, pneumonia, etc. can also be caused by the viruses and bacteria formed by monsoon.
It is very important to diagnose every disease on time. Proper precautions along with preserving medication can I help you fight with these harmful bacteria and viruses. Below mentioned are few points has to be seen for this upcoming month.
CARE AND PRECAUTIONS REQUIRED DURING MONSOON
Cough, allergies, cool etc are easily caught by kids and elderly people. Care and precautions are must for These age-group. The diet and meal should be adequate and hygienic. Find some more care factors mentioned below:
- Make-sure you are not taking food from outside vendors as that might be infected by flies and bacteria.
- Always try to take filtered water and warm drinks.
- Use a powerful insect repellent to hold mosquitoes away and prevent getting bitten.
- Where likely, try to avoid walking through rainy water. It can lead to numerous fungal diseases of the feet and heels.
- Keep the items like Umbrella, rain coat etc when you are going out.
- Take moderately hot food and drinks in this monsoon.
- Keep away the children to play in the rain and rainy water.
- Also avoid walking where water is lying on the street, as traffic will propel by and spray it all over you.
- Dry your feet when they get wet.
- Avoid colds and coughs by keeping your body moderately hot and dry.
- Don’t go in air conditioned rooms with wet hair and damp apparels.
- If you suffer from asthma or diabetes, avoid residing any place with wet walls. It encourages the development of fungus and can be especially hurtful.
- Drink many of heating herbal teas, particularly those with antibacterial properties.
- A glass of warm milk mixed with turmeric is an effective homemade remedy to fight the cold in its initial stage. Mix ½ tea spoon of turmeric in 2 cup of warm milk, stain the mixture and drink the milk in hot.
- Ginger tea: Ginger mixed with tea gives instant relief to running nose.
- Honey in warm water gives relief to cough.
- Warm water gurgling sooth the throat and give relief to almost all throat infection.
- Boiled water, more liquids like buttermilk, coconut water, and apple juice may be taken. Paneer, rice and curd may be taken. Avoid oily, spicy and road side eating.
It always advised to avail the best medical help at the earliest, especially when there is fever, long continued diarrhoea.
IN CASE YOU NEED AN EXPERT FOR GUIDANCE!
Reach to the finest Physician Dr.Vikas Rewar over:
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +91 9414254997