Homeopathic Doctors for Migraine in Vidhyadhar Nagar
MIGRAINEA migraine is a compelling headache that generally appears with vomiting, nausea, and sensitivity to light. Migraines can last from 4 hours to 3 days, and at intervals, it can stretch longer. The American Migraine Foundation evaluated that more than about 36 million Americans get them, women 3X more often than men. Maximum people begin with having migraine headaches between ages 10 and 40. But many women discovered that their migraines improve or vanish after age 50. They commonly last between 4 and 72 hours.
SYMPTOMSMigraine signs of illness may begin one or a couple of days earlier than the headache itself. This stage is called the prodrome stage. Symptoms during this step can include:
- Strong desire for Food
- Depression/ Mental dullness
- Fatigue or tiredness
- Recurring yawns
- Attention deficit Order
- Annoying Nature
- Neck stiffness/ Inflexibility
In migraine with aura, the aura arises after the prodrome stage. Throughout an aura, you can experience problems with your eyes view range, sensation, motion of activity, and speech. Examples of these problems contain:
- Trouble in speaking clearly
- Feeling itchy or burning sensation in your face, arms, or legs
- Seeing shadows, light flashes, or bright spots
- Losing your vision for short time.
- Increased sensitivity to light and sound
- Dizziness or feeling faint
- Pain on one side of your head, either on the left side, right side, front, or back, or in your temples
- Pulsing and throbbing head pain
TYPES OF PAINMigraine pain can be described as:
CAUSESResearch workers have not identified a conclusive cause for migraines. Nevertheless, they have found some contributing factors that can partly responsible to trigger the condition. This involves changes in brain chemicals, such as diminishing levels of the brain chemical serotonin. Additional factors that may trigger a migraine could be:
- Bright lights
- Severe heat, or other extremes in weather
- Changes in barometric pressure
- Hormone changes in women, such as estrogen and progesterone fluctuations during menstruation, pregnancy, or menopause
- Excess stress
- Loud sounds
- Intense physical activity
- Skipping meals
- Changes in sleep patterns
- Use of certain medications, such as oral contraceptives or nitroglycerin
- Unusual smells
- Certain foods
- Alcohol use
HOME REMEDIESYou can try a few things at home that may also help remedy the pain from your migraines:
- Lie down in a quiet, dark room.
- Massage your scalp or temples.
- Place a cold cloth behind your neck or over your forehead.
Best Homeopathic medicine for Migraine: In Homeopathy there are found may medicine for migraine treatment according to symptoms like ;
1. In nervous sick headache which is caused by excitement and overexertion with frequent scanty urination then the medicine is Scutellaria in mother tincture to be given.
2. Another best medicine for migraine is Iris Ver., It is used when periodical nervous sick headache which comes on after the patient relaxes from mental strain. The patient usually vomits a bitter bilious substance and the vomiting gives relief to the pains in the head.
3. Damiana is an excellent remedy for migraine .it should be given in mother tincture in 15 to 20 drops doses every 2 hrs. In severe cases, it may be given every half hrs and the patient will sleep after 2 does.
4 Some time migraine headache associated with nausea and a bruised felling to the bones of the head and extending down to the root of the tongue, and nausea must be there with headache then the moist suitable medicine is Ipec.
5. Nat Mur is another excellent medicine for migraine headache. It should be used mostly when a female patient walking in the morning with a severe headache two or three times a month, vision affected and headache always worst during menstruation.
6. If there are found sensations as though the temple were crushed together. Neuralgic pain about the zygoma and ear. These pains are aggravated by talking, sneezing, or biting the teeth together then the most suitable medicine is Verbascum Thapus.
7. Belladonna is another excellent medicine for migraine treatment. It should be used when headache in plethoric and healthy person. The headache is violent and throbbing.
8. If headache starting at the back of neck and traveling up the head ending on the right temple causing sickness, sweating with offensive smelling, sweating feet then the medicine is Silicea.
Along with the above medicine, there are other medicines like Spigelia, Carbo ani., Cyclamen, Ignatia, Bio no 12. Also useful in migraine treatment.